Monday, September 1, 2008

Homework #1

What was my initial reaction to coming to the United States?

Frist of all, I had fear because i didnt knew anything about english, i was new in town i didnt really knew anyone so i felt a little bit scared about it, but at the same time i was happy because i knew i has gonna meet new people and i really wanted to go to school here in SIU, and i was gonna meet a new culture, i was also very excited to become a part of the SIU swimming team, i also thought i was gonna miss very much, my friends and my family but i think everything is gonna be worth it, because im gonna receive a very good education here in SIU, I also really liked carbondale and SIU, so far ive been having a lot of fun here in the States and i hope i can really adapt myself here and become part of the SIU alumni in a close future, and possibly a famous swimmer here in the American swimming competitions.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'll be praying that you do well in your swimming competitions and I'm sure that you will fit in wonderfully here in CESL and SIU.
Good job on your paragraph. I am glad you took it seriously. I feel like I know you a little better now.

Anna said...

You and your little buddy need to get in gear and post next time so I don't have to give you another '0'